The Primary 6 English programme focuses on the intensive revision of the English syllabus to best prepare your child to excel in the PSLE English exam. Your child will be applying all the language strategies and writing skills while bearing in mind the important exam tips and skills.
Our English tuition programmes for primary 5 students in Singapore seek to achieve the following learning outcomes :
Grammar and Vocabulary
- Pupils will revise all the grammatical syllabus, grammatical rules and thematic vocabulary.
- Pupils will learn the exam skills and strategies for all the examination components.
Cloze and Comprehension
- Revise and reinforce the cloze and comprehension strategies.
- Revise and reinforce the answering techniques for the different types of comprehension questions.
- Pupils will write based on a wide range of common and current exam topics.
- Pupils will learn the mark-scoring storylines for the exam.
- Learn to avoid common exam mistakes.
- Pupils will read and examine news articles for fresh content ideas.
- Pupils will learn and revise a wide range of vocabulary words.
- Learn and revise the varied sentence starters to vary sentence structures.
$360 for 4 lessons*
*Excludes miscellaneous fees
January to September
2 hours for each lesson
10 – 12 lessons