Our Primary 3 English class helps your child to master the grammatical and vocabulary skills with practice, understanding and precision.
Furthermore, your child also learns to be an independent and confident writer through our interactive and engaging writing segments.
Each lesson is customised with care to alternate between language and writing instruction in a balanced way.
Most importantly, our Primary 3 programme is uniquely tailored to suit the class and the learning is further customised according to the needs of the individual child.
Our English class for primary 3 students in Singapore seek to achieve the following learning outcomes :
Grammar and Vocabulary
- Through consistent reinforcement, your child will fully comprehend the grammatical syllabus, grammatical rules and thematic vocabulary.
- Pupils will learn to answer with understanding by identify keywords evaluate their answers.
Cloze and Comprehension
- Read and understand a passage.
- Learn to identify the keywords in the passage.
- Identify the different types of comprehension questions.
- Know exam-smart strategies Learn the answering techniques for the different types of comprehension questions.
- Learn to avoid common exam mistakes
- Pupils will be taught how to plan a story using topics based on 1 title and 3 pictures.
- Learn how to plan a story with the proper flow and sequencing.
- Your child will learn how to apply the complete set of writing skills to form a logical and detailed story. Learn more about our key writing skills for Primary 3 here.
- Learn to apply a wide range of vocabulary words to vividly write a story.
- Be confident of applying the writing skills in an exam.
$336 for 4 lessons*
*Excludes miscellaneous fees
January to November
2 hours for each lesson
10 – 12 lessons